Since the beginning of human history, funerals have helped families grieve and heal following the death of a loved one. Today, thanks to improved health care and longer lifespan, many people are inexperienced with funerals. So the difficult task of planning a funeral for someone we love can be even more stressful.
Harrison funerals offer a high standard of professionalism and quality of service. Our friendly dedicated staff are committed to making it easier for you to plan a personalized service that celebrates the life of your loved one in a way that is especially meaningful. We welcome both custom ceremonies and traditional funerals and will work with you to design a fitting tribute. We have experience in planning services for people of all faiths and all funeral traditions.
Our services include:
- Funeral planning according to the needs of the family
- Provision of estimate of funeral expenses
- Arranging the opening of new or existing graves
- Preparing all the necessary documentation needed for cremation.
- Registration of death and procurement of death certificate
- Preparation, care and presentation of the deceased by our qualified mortuary staff
- Co-ordination of arrangements with clergy or funeral celebrant, cemeteries and crematoria
- Arranging video/life celebration, musician or singer
- Organise limousines
- Placing obituary notices in newspapers
- Making all necessary payments on your behalf
- Memorial Book for guests to sign (A special Keepsake)
- Memorial Stationary (cards, bookmarks, etc.)
- Ordering of floral tributes
- Arrangement of reception after the funeral service
- Repatriation from interstate or from abroad
- Our beautifully restored 1865 horse drawn hearse is available to Harrison clients who are looking for something unique and special.