Harrison Funerals have built the company on three core principles Quality, Service and Choice. All of which are embodied in our Vision, Mission and Values Statement.
We believe a well prepared funeral nourishes the soul.
We are dedicated to responding in a personalised manner to the needs of our clients. We treat all people with dignity and respect.
Quality and Service
- We provide a caring, professional service.
- Our funerals are conducted to an agreed company standard.
- Our staff continually undertake training and review professional practice in order to maintain a high standard.
- We preserve our clients’ privacy and confidentiality.
Respect and Dignity
- We appreciate the trust families place in us.
- We treat all people with empathy and compassion.
- We recognise that our fundamental strength lies with our people. Mutual respect and support are integral.
- We look to build and sustain working relationships to enhance industry standards.
- We use the best products and services of like minded businesses.
- We are members of the National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA), The Australian Cemetery and Crematoria Association (ACCA) and we hold an Executive position and are long term members of The Cemetery and Crematoria Association of South Australia (CCASA).
Community and Environment
- We provide information and resources to educate and improve understanding in the community.
- We believe in utilising environmentally friendly options and use green energy.